Casa del Lector
Summer Camp Madrid Facilties
The camp is held in the facilities of the Casa del Lector, located in Matadero Madrid, a centre for contemporary creation located in the old slaughterhouse and livestock market of the city: a space of great heritage and architectural value, with a great personality and very popular with “madrileños”. It is an ideal space since it has rooms for activities, a stage for performances and a large rooms for arts and crafts workshops. The professional and friendly Casa del Lector team contributes to the success of the camp.
Below you can see pictures of the facilities. We’ll have everything ready to have fun and learn!
Safety measures COVID-19
In our Camp we give maximum importance to the fulfilment of all the safety measures, to make the space and facilities totally secure:
- Daily temperature taking.
- Mandatory masks
- “Bubble” groups of 15 max. plus monitor
- Hand hygiene between each activity.
- Frequent ventilation of spaces.
- Sanitation and disinfection of all facilities.
- Weekly tests for all monitors.
- Ongoing review and adaptation to the regulations of the Community of Madrid
Book now to secure your place!
Educational theatre and storytelling in English for schools, colleges, cultural centres, town councils...
Large scale shows in English for the whole family
Extracurricular activities in English to develop both artistic and linguistic skills
Language immersion Suumer Camp in English